NEW ERA DENTAL SUPPORT UNIT
F1 Continental with wireless foot control gives great value for your money, it has a strong and reliable reputation and is easy to maintain and to service.
LOW MAINTENANCE INFRASTRUCTURE
Change towards wireless technology is a irreversible global trend. Wireless infrastructure supports a unparalleled reputation in reliability and low maintenance values by limiting problematic mechanical moving metal and wearing rubber components.
COMPACT & VERSATILE
Compact design is ideally suited for areas with limited space. Innovative positioning of the doctors unit to the assistants side provides more room for patients to enter/exit the chair clear of hanging hoses and equipment obstructions. Drills tucked away out of direct sight of patients provides a more relaxed treatment room setting and clean-up between patients is rapid saving valuable time.
Multiple chair settings enables operator to support a wider range of patients in absolute comfort. Low 45cm entry/exit with knee break setting is particularly useful with getting aged and medically complex patients in and out of and is ideal for consultancy. 2 x 4 automatic programs, adjustable backrest length, adjustable knee break setting, double articulating headrest, rotation, seat tilt and 95cm height for work standing, add to the chairs exceptional versatility.
FREE DENTAL SURGERY DESIGN SKETCH
“experience F1 difference”
Australia Wide: Delivery – Installation – Support – contact us for details.
F1 Continental PDF Brochure
- F1 CONTINENTAL, whip hoses, chair mounted
- Handle on both sides of delivery head
- 3 way syringe
- High speed line including optic handpiece tubing
- Slow speed electric LED micromotor 40,000rpm
- Double instrument tray 02
- Chair control buttons on delivery head
- Clean-water bottle, clean water for syringes, instruments and glass filling
- Information display (shows micromotor speed, curing light time and clock)
- Integrated automatic bio-film flushing system for all instruments using water
- Wireless foot control - fast - easy - safe - cost efficient infrastructure
- Wet line system with bowl valve
- Automatic cup fill and bowl rinse
- Service door to cuspidor, removable porcelain bowl
- Polaris LED operating light
- F1 SUCTION ARM:
- 3 way syringe
- High and low volume suction hoses, DURR tilt-angle type
- Automatic isolation suction valves
- Chair control buttons on suction head
- Handle on both sides of the suction head
- F1 CHAIR:
- 2 x 4 programs
- Double-articulated adjustable headrest
- Anatomic adjustable backrest length for children and adults
- Simulated leather soft upholstery
- Chair height adjustment 45-95cm
- Dual armrests or remove
- Chair rotation 180 degrees with locking mechanism
- Trendelenberg TILT position
- knee break adjustment to support elderly and patients with limited mobility
- 24V low voltage electrical safety to the chair motors
- Cost efficient wireless infrastructure
- Compact footprint is ideal for areas with limited space
- Delivery head can be easily parked to the assistant's side of the chair stream lining hygiene processing between patients
- Wireless foot control for added hygiene, safety and workflow
- Unparalleled chair settings for patient comfort
- Chair hydraulic oil / fluid free
- Compliant to the latest EU RoHS Environmental Safety Directives
- Fimet manufactured products are backed by 5-10 year parts warranty - contact us for details
- Flexible plumbing positioning in front or side of chair
- Optional Extras: electric scaler, curing light, monitor screen chair mounted, intraoral camera
- Australia Wide Delivery - Installation - Support, contact us for details.
- INSTALLATION: $490+GST. Metropolitan area - contact us for details.