Costly after purchase expense for service kits supporting regular replacement of wearing rubber and mechanical parts to maintain optimum functionality, is not required.
NEO Ceiling combines innovative solutions with elegant design. With an air of elegance and a sense of space, it fits comfortably even into small areas. Neo ceiling is without spittoon bowl and suction hoses on the chair supporting greater hygiene and workflow. Extra space provides more room for the dental team to work comfortably from either side of the chair and compact design allows for the provision of sedation monitoring and other supporting equipment around the chair. Wireless foot control can be conveniently placed anywhere without restriction of hazardous cords attached enhancing operator efficiency and workplace safety. Only minor floor preparation is required saving potentially thousands of dollars in pre-set-up costs. Ideal for operation rooms, multi-level installations and areas with limited space. Made in Finland.
Neo Ceiling PDF Brochure
- NEO CEILING, ceiling mounted unit, continental whip arm delivery system
- Zero pullback, light weight motion synchronized continental hoses without locking device
- Wireless foot pedal supporting "touch-free" chair and handpiece functions
- Information display (shows micromotor speed, curing light time and clock)
- Integrated automatic bio-film flushing system for all instruments using water
- Handle on both sides of delivery head
- Clean-water bottle
- 3 way syringe
- Brush-less electric micromotor assembly Bien Air MX2 LED
- 2 instrument modules, including turbine lux optic tubing
- Double instrument tray 04
- Polaris LED operating light
- Neo chair, 2 x 4 programs
- Knee-break positioning
- Chair height adjustment 45-95cm
- Comfort memory foam upholstery
- Dual armrests or remove
- Chair Joystick foot control on both sides of base plate
- Double-articulated adjustable headrest
- Trendelenberg tilt position
- Adjustable backrest length for custom patient comfort children and adults
- Rotation of the chair ±45°, with locking mechanism
- 24v low voltage electrical safety to the chair motors
- Hydraulic oil / fluid free
- Compliant to the latest EU RoHS Environmental Safety Directives
- Left /right operator compatible
- Fimet manufactured products are backed by 5-10 year parts warranty - contact us for details
- AUSTRALIA WIDE Delivery - Installation - Support - contact us for details.
- Options: Multimedia Neovo 22'' medical display monitor + Sopro Intraoral Camera + Electric Scaler + LED Curing Light.